Announcements & News
PARADE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. As a safety precaution, please do not throw candy or other objects along the parade route. If you do plan to give out candy or hand out items, please have someone walk alongside your parade unit to give to spectators.
2. Also as a safety precaution, we ask that you do not blow horns or sound off sirens along the parade route EXCEPT in designated areas.
3. Please refrain from "burning rubber" and screeching tires along the parade route.
4. Music from your vehicle's radio/portable CD players, etc. is welcome and encouraged! Show your Christmas Spirit!
5. Floats have a 30 ft length restriction and 10 ft. height restriction.
STAY TUNED HERE FOR WEATHER UPDATES!
December 13, 2019 10:10 A.M. - Due to the Winter Weather Advisory for our area, the tree lighting event has been canceled this evening. We apologize for any inconvenience but we feel it is best to err on the side of caution.
One of Santa's elves told us that the parade "is on rain, snow or shine!" 🧝♂️ Bring on Santa! 🎅
Bookmark our page and come back often for more information!